Monday, January 17, 2011

Recent Layouts

So I figured I'd post the LOs I've done as part of the speed scraps here on my blog in addition to posting them in the galleries. I also did a page today for the Featured Designer Challenge over at The Studio .

First up is the LO from my first ever speed scrap. It was at STS. The kit is B2N2's Mommy's Little Boy. It's my stepdaughter and our newest grandbaby.


Next is my second-ever speed scrap LO (and boy, it was alot harder than the first!). It was hosted by Connie Prince over at Gotta Pixel and it's her kit Time to Play:


And finally the page today from the Featured Designer Challenge. It's Nibbles Skribbles Everyday Moments add-on (used exclusively for this challenge). I love the colors and can't wait to see the whole kit! It would be awesome to win it!


That's it for today, but check back soon for more layouts and such. I can feel myself getting into a scrapping groove! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment